Contact Me:

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bruschetta

Bruschetta
So simple, so easy, so delicious. Make as much or as little as you want - for a snack, a meal, or to feed a crowd!


I didn't really measure anything but I'll do my best for a recipe here:
3-4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1-2 tbsp  olive oil (I actually used roasted garlic grapeseed oil)
4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/4-1/2 onion (any kind, I used yellow)
1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
Salt, pepper, and/or garlic salt to taste

(optional) 1/4-1/2 cup cubed fresh mozzarella cheese

Combine garlic and olive oil. Microwave for 10 seconds, or heat up oil in sauce pan and saute garlic until light brown in color. Combine all ingredients until well mixed. Serve with toasted french bread, crackers, tortilla chips, etc. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment