Contact Me:

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Spinach Artichoke Dip

I've made this for parties and people go CRAZY over it! It makes a ton so if you're making it just for yourself I'd suggest cutting the recipe in half.


The recipe:
8 oz cream cheese
16 oz sour cream
1 stick (8 tbsp) butter (the original recipe says unsalted, I use salted and it tastes great so use whatever you'd like!)
1 1/2-2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
10 oz frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, pressed

(optional)
4 oz can diced jalapenos, drained
[I'm not a huge fan of jalapenos so I always leave these out)

In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together cream cheese, sour cream, butter, and Parmesan cheese until melted and bubbly.

Stir in chopped artichoke hearts, spinach, and garlic. 

Serve hot with chips, crackers, toasted bread slices, etc. My personal favorite are those pretzel crisps that come in the big blue bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment